The coolness and spice of a fresh, fruity salsa goes perfectly with any day! The taste pairs perfectly with sunshine, a cool breeze… and maybe a tangy margarita. But here’s our favorite thing about salsas like this: they bring the sunshine with them no matter where you are or what time of year it is! This Tropical Avocado Pineapple Salsa can bring a little heat to any cold, rainy day. Just pair with some tortilla chips for an easy bowl of summer sunshine, add as a tropical topper to grilled fish or chicken, or spoon over tacos or a simple green salad to bring the tropics to your table.Print
Tropical Avocado Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 1 pineapple peeled
- 1 Desbry Tropical Avocado diced
- 1 small red onion diced or minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- Cilantro to taste chopped
- Peel and dice the tropical avocado and pineapple into chunks.
- Finely chop the small red onion and cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients above and toss with olive oil and vinegar.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!