A simple and tasty appetizer that will leave you and your guests wanting more. Crunchy, delicious and unforgettable and made possible thanks to our fresh and crispy Yucas.Print
Ranch Yuca Fries Recipe
- 2 tbsp dried parsely
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 yuca, cassava
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit and bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the outside waxy layer from the yuca (just as you would a potato).
- If the yuca is long, slice it in half, then slice into 1/2″-3/4″ fries or batons.
- Add the fries to the boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges start to fray and they’re fork tender.
- Drain the fries and place in a large bowl. Drizzle them with avocado oil and sea salt and toss to coat.
- Lay the fries in a single layer on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the fries are cooking, make the ranch dressing. Add all of the ingredients to a small food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Serve the yuca fries immediately with the ranch dressing.